All property photos
Stunning Views of the Pacific Ocean, Golden Gate Park and Ocean Beach…
Fabulous Mediterranean-Style Villa…
Incredible location Minutes to Some of the World’s Most Beautiful Beaches & Parks…
A beach house in the City! Located just 1 block from San Francisco’s legendary Sutro Heights Park, this exquisite French Riviera-Style mansion enjoys sweeping vistas of the Pacific Ocean, Golden Gate Park- at over 1,000 acres, the 3rd most visited park in the United States- and miles of world-renowned Ocean Beach.
The main residence is an elegant 3-bedroom, 4.5-bath home with formal dining room, music room, breakfast room, office and two additional sleeping alcoves. A charming 1-bedroom, 1-bath plus loft mezzanine with access to the patio and garden provides great guest/ extended family quarters or additional income.
This is a wonderfully sophisticated residence to enjoy an outdoor lifestyle within minutes of some of the world’s most beautiful beaches and parks, and yet just a short commute to the heart of the City’s booming tech and financial hubs of SoMa and FiDi, as well as the cultural attractions of Civic Center and the popular dining attractions of Outer Clement Street.
- The Main Residence/ 8027 Geary Boulevard: 3-bedroom, 4.5-bath home with formal dining room, music room, breakfast room, office and two additional sleeping alcoves
- The Guest or Rental Residence/ 8029 Geary Boulevard: 1 bedroom, 1 bath with open kitchen/ living room plus loft mezzanine
- Features extraordinary historical architectural detailing
- A total 3,288 square feet as per Tax Records, 4,409 square feet as per Draftsman; Buyer to independently verify
- Built in 1929, 3 stories with detached garage and beautiful backyard garden space
- Postcard views of the Pacific Ocean, Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach and Twin Peaks
- An architecturally elegant stairway leads to a grand entrance hallway with stunning boisserie-style flooring and classic molding providing a warm and welcoming entrance into the residence
- The double living room showcases exquisite diamond-patterned hardwood floors, a series of soaring Palladian-style windows opening to Juliette balconies, marble wood burning fireplace with art alcoves to either side housing beautiful wood book shelving, and an elegant crystal chandelier
- The beautifully proportioned formal dining/ music room with its historic parquetry flooring flows gracefully off the entrance foyer and opens up to bright and airy breakfast room with huge picture windows showcasing world-class views of the Pacific Ocean, as well as the City’s iconic Ocean Beach and Golden Gate Park
- The large remodeled open kitchen features Quartz counters, double sinks, tiled back-splash, a 4-burner Whirlpool gas range, stainless Samsung refrigerator and LG microwave and enjoys a breakfast/coffee island counter with dazzling views of the ocean and beach in the background- perfect for enjoying morning coffee or evening drinks
- A full bath with hexagonal-tiled flooring and shower/ tub completes this level of the residence
- The luxurious primary suite enjoys a beautiful marble wood burning fireplace, large walk-in closet and en-suite bath with separate shower and tub
- The spacious 2nd bedroom enjoys two closets as well as access to the 2nd black-and-white tiled bath on this level with shower/tub.
- The 3rd bedroom/ guest suite enjoys incredible views sweeping from the Pacific Ocean and miles of the one of world’s most famous beaches through to Golden Gate Park and features a sitting room/ office and kitchenette
- A grand paneled door with engraved coat of arms provides an impressive entrance into the residence
- The super-chic parquet floored entry leads to a graceful staircase with wrought-iron balustrade leading to the main level
- To the right of the entrance hall is a sleeping alcove with ½ bath and to the left is a 2nd sleeping alcove with full bath and kitchenette
- A boiler/ mechanical room completes this level of the home
Guest/ Income residence
- A bright and airy kitchen opens to the South-facing living room with lovely outlooks toward the Ocean, Hills and Park – and access to the charming back patio with ocean views and access to the 2 car side-by-side garage
- The large bedroom is outfitted with a spacious closet and office alcove and enjoys access to a marble bath with walk-in shower
- Overlooking the living room is a charming mezzanine loft area- perfect for office, yoga or storage
- A stacked Maytag washer/ dryer in the laundry closet and a linen closet complete the floor-plan of the home